Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Picture Challenge Day 1

So I caved, I figured everyone else is doing it why not me!?
This picture is of me at Sunshine days last year. My sister was in the parade so I had to go.
Fact 1. I have been Married for almost 2 years now, Its pretty amazing and I have learned alot about myself, her and what being in a loving relationship really is. (its not all about sex as some people think)Add Image
Fast 2. I/we have a baby girl who's 7 months old, shes our biggest joy.
Fact 3. Shes also a LOT of work!
Fact 4. I have two friends that I have known for over 23 years and they are not relatives
Fact 5. I'm a Christian, I try (and epicly fail on a daily basis) to let my life reflect the joy of the Lord and let Him be my Rock no matter what
Fact 6. I work at Costco, and I really enjoy it
Fact 7. I have two brothers and one sister who are all pretty amazing.
Fact 8. I grew up in a town that had more cows than people and the ratio was more than 3:1
Fact 9. I love to hunt, I don't care if I shot something usually I just enjoy being out there knowing I might.
Fact 10. My hero(s) is/are a lot of people. I don't really have a single set hero. IDK why.
Fact 11. I get frustrated easily, but I don't loose my cool unless really pushed.
Fact 12. I like to read, but I don't like to take the time to do so... weird?
Fact 13. I have not shaved clean in over 4 years, and have not used a blade on my face in over 7 months. I just use my beard trimmer and go with the 5 o'clock shadow, but I make it look good!
Fact 14. I really love to cook. I get inspired, and go with a concept and get food that is better than I imagined. IDK how.
Fact 15. I get sick when I take vitamins. I often times throw up 20-30 mins after I take them, full stomach, half full, or empty, it doesn't matter. It kinda sucks.
and for fun, Fact 16. Hadi slept all night last night, that was nice. from 6PM-till 6:30AM! I fed her then and she went to sleep again until 8:45... not bad for a little kid. Now if only I could do that.
Until next time...
Here are the requirements for the 30 day picture challenge
Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts. Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been close with for the longest. Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show. Day 04 - A picture of your night. Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory. Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day. Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item. Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh. Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most. Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with. Day 11 - A picture of something you hate. Day 12 - A picture of something you love. Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist. Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without. Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die. Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you. Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently. Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity. Day 19 - A picture of you when you were little. Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel. Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget. Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at. Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book. Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change. Day 25 - A picture of your day. Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you. Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member. Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of. Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile. Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment